Target Audience: Social Workers, Childcare Providers, School Personnel, Parents
The purpose of the Bullying and Anti-Bullying Law training is to understand components, and operational definitions present in the Dignity Act; create awareness and sensitivity to the range of experiences of the specific student populations; understand how school climate and culture have an impact on student achievement and behavior; comprehend bullying, harassment and discrimination, including indicators, early warning signs, prevention and intervention and how to interact with families of victims and aggressors; and acknowledge diversity and multi-cultural environments and examine personal biases.
Method of Course Evaluation: Post-test/quiz
- An online post-test is included at the end of the course, and is required to successfully complete the course. At least 14/20 questions correct is required to pass the post-test. You have three attempts to successfully complete the post-test. If all three attempts are unsuccessful, you will have to pay again and retake the course.
- RECHECK ALL forms for accuracy. Each online learner is responsible for providing their correct information (first name, last name, address, etc.). Names on certificates will not be substituted by staff.
- Online course participants must have access to the Internet, a device with audio and video capabilities (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), and an email address.
- Upon successfully completing the course, the participant will be issued a Certificate of Completion immediately online. Download and keep it for your records as required.
- REQUESTED REFUNDS are subject to a $3 refund fee. No refunds will be issued after 1 hour from registration and payment.
THE COURSE MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN SIX (6) WEEKS OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION. IF THE COURSE IS NOT COMPLETED WITHIN SIX (6) WEEKS OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION, THE COURSE WILL BE DEREGISTERED AND ALL COURSE PROGRESS WILL BE FORFEITED. RE-REGISTRATION FOR THE COURSE WILL REQUIRE A NEW, SEPARATE PAYMENT.
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN FULL PRIOR TO TAKING THE COURSE. IF CHARGES ARE REVERSED OR PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED, YOUR COURSE PROGRESS WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL BE RENDERED INVALID.