OSHA 30-Hour for Construction (29 CFR 1926). This course is designed for individuals responsible for implementing, managing and enforcing workplace safety efforts. Topics include regulatory requirements; safety/health/environmental controls; personal protective equipment; materials handling; fire prevention; hand and portable power tools; electrical safety and more. Training provides a detailed OSHA construction standards and job site implementation. Also, learn how to create and implement a safety and health program that addresses critical safety topics in the industry, such as stairways and ladders, confined spaces, hand and power tools, scaffolding, and explosives and blasting agents.
The OSHA 30-hour provides attendees with a solid base of knowledge in hazard awareness and control measures suitable for superintendents, foremen and other lead staff. When you pass an OSHA 30 test, you’ll receive an official Department of Labor card.
Target Audience: construction workers
Online Course room:
- 48-hours after registration, a link will be sent to student via email.
- Only spend a maximum of 7 hours and 30 minutes in the course each day.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- Only access the OSHA Outreach training within U.S. Jurisdiction.
- After enrolling, your course is valid for 12 weeks, so you can access it any time during this period. However, after the first time you launch the course, OSHA rules state you must finish it, including the survey, within 12 weeks.
- Learners must spend the required time in the course curriculum before the course can be completed.
- Learners must validate your identity throughout the learning event to successfully pass the course.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less before a certificate of completion can be issued and CEUs can be awarded.
- No refund after 48 hours after registration, there is a $10 fee for refunds.
Additionally, if students fail all attempts at a quiz or the final exam, they will no longer be able to access the course. Upon completion of the course, return to your “My Training” page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to view and print your temporary certificate of completion. New York State requires renewal every 5 years. Please be aware there is a fee for replacing a card. Official OSHA DOL card – shipped within 2 weeks.