OSHA 10-Hour General Industry is for any entry-level general industry worker. OSHA 10 courses promote workplace safety and health and inform workers about their workplace safety rights. This training is for employees in healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, cosmetology, automotive, warehousing, and distribution. This training Is not for NOT FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS.
OSHA 10- hour General Industry teaches safety measures under OSHA 29 CFR 1910 including OSHA’s best practices for reducing accidents and injuries, including fall protection, emergency evacuation plans, and the use of personal protective equipment. Also, learn about the major hazards you might encounter in general industry work and solutions for recognizing, controlling, and protecting against them like flammable and combustible substances, chemical and electrical hazards, and fire prevention.
Online Course room:
- 48-hours after registration, a link will be sent to student via email.
- Only spend a maximum of 7 hours and 30 minutes in the course each day.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- Only access the OSHA Outreach training within U.S. Jurisdiction.
- After enrolling, your course is valid for 12 weeks, so you can access it any time during this period. However, after the first time you launch the course, OSHA rules state you must finish it, including the survey, within 6 weeks.
- Learners must spend the required time in the course curriculum before the course can be completed.
- Learners must validate your identity throughout the learning event to successfully pass the course.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less before a certificate of completion can be issued and CEUs can be awarded.
- No refund after 48 hours after registration, there is a $10 fee for refunds.
Additionally, if students fail all attempts at a quiz or the final exam, they will no longer be able to access the course. Upon completion of the course, return to your “My Training” page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to view and print your temporary certificate of completion. New York State requires renewal every 5 years. Please be aware there is a fee for replacing a card. Official OSHA DOL card – shipped within 2 weeks.