Lockout Tagout course reviews and assist with compliance of OSHA standard for the Control of Hazardous Energy in CFR Part 1910.147. Learn definitions relating to OSHA standards, lockout/tagout devices, different types of energy, energy control plans, safe work practices, and common hazards. the right procedures to disable machinery. This lockout/tagout safety course teaches how to properly shut down machines and prevent the release of potentially hazardous energy.
Target Audience: Anyone who needs to follow lockout/tagout procedures during equipment maintenance and repair.
Online Course room:
- 48-hours after registration, a link will be sent to student via email.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- After enrolling, your course is valid for 12 weeks, so you can access it any time during this period.
- Learners must spend the required time in the course curriculum before the course can be completed.
- Learners must validate your identity throughout the learning event to successfully pass the course.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less before a certificate of completion can be issued.
- No refund after 48 hours after registration, there is a $10 fee for refunds.
Additionally, if students fail all attempts at a quiz or the final exam, they will no longer be able to access the course. Upon completion of the course, return to your “My Training” page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to print your certificate of completion right away.