This training is the annual refresher on hazardous waste operations and the GHS Communication Standard. The course reviews all the materials required by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 including personal protective equipment, decontamination, confined space entry, medical surveillance, and standard emergency procedures. HAZWOPER 8 hour reviews the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) to assist with understanding OSHA’s 2013 updates to the Hazardous Communication Standard. This training teaches how to properly handle and dispose of hazardous waste.
Target Audience: annual refresher for all employees
Online Course room:
- 48-hours after registration, a link will be sent to student via email.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- After enrolling, your course is valid for 12 weeks, so you can access it any time during this period.
- Learners must spend the required time in the course curriculum before the course can be completed.
- Learners must validate your identity throughout the learning event to successfully pass the course.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less before a certificate of completion can be issued.
- No refund after 48 hours after registration, there is a $10 fee for refunds.
Additionally, if students fail all attempts at a quiz or the final exam, they will no longer be able to access the course. Upon completion of the course, return to your “My Training” page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to print your certificate of completion right away. Yearly renewal is required.