This training fulfill your training requirements under 29 CFR 1926 Subpart P. It teaches basic understanding of how to work safely in and around excavations and trenches including hazards of this type of work, including cave-in, asphyxiation, inhalation of toxic fumes, drowning, and falls. Learn how soil and rock classification greatly impacts safety and required the protective systems and equipment.
Target Audience: anyone working in or near excavation and trenching including supervisors
Online Course room:
- 48-hours after registration, a link will be sent to student via email.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- After enrolling, your course is valid for 12 weeks, so you can access it any time during this period..
- Learners must spend the required time in the course curriculum before the course can be completed.
- Learners must validate your identity throughout the learning event to successfully pass the course.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less before a certificate of completion can be issued.
- No refund after 48 hours after registration, there is a $10 fee for refunds.
Additionally, if students fail all attempts at a quiz or the final exam, they will no longer be able to access the course. Upon completion of the course, return to your “My Training” page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to print your certificate of completion right away.