This training assists with creating safe and secure construction sites when using track and wheel dozers. Learn how to safely operate a bulldozer to push large amounts of sand, soil, dirt, or other materials at your construction site; bulldozer anatomy and the different hazards bulldozers present; and reviews best practices for maintaining and inspecting bulldozers to identify faulty equipment.
Target Audience: Anyone who operates or works near a bulldozer or track and wheel dozer
Online Course room:
- 48-hours after registration, a link will be sent to student via email.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- After enrolling, your course is valid for 12 weeks, so you can access it any time during this period.
- Learners must spend the required time in the course curriculum before the course can be completed.
- Learners must validate your identity throughout the learning event to successfully pass the course.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less before a certificate of completion can be issued.
- No refund after 48 hours after registration, there is a $10 fee for refunds.
Additionally, if students fail all attempts at a quiz or the final exam, they will no longer be able to access the course. Upon completion of the course, return to your “My Training” page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to print your certificate of completion right away.