Bloodborne Pathogens course is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training. This training addresses elements of infectious diseases, various types of bloodborne illnesses, how to protect yourself from exposure to bloodborne pathogens, how to act appropriately when a bloodborne pathogens exposure occurs, how to clean up after a bloodborne pathogens exposure, and how to properly report and bloodborne pathogens exposures.
Target Audience: corrections officers, security guards, maintenance workers, hotel housekeepers, health and fitness club staff and other non-health care workers and businesses.
Online Course room:
- 48-hours after registration, a link will be sent to student via email.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- After enrolling, your course is valid for 12 weeks, so you can access it any time during this period.
- Learners must spend the required time in the course curriculum before the course can be completed.
- Learners must validate your identity throughout the learning event to successfully pass the course.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less before a certificate of completion can be issued.
- No refund after 48 hours after registration, there is a $10 fee for refunds.
Additionally, if students fail all attempts at a quiz or the final exam, they will no longer be able to access the course. Upon completion of the course, return to your “My Training” page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to print your certificate of completion right away.