Please read carefullyProtecting our clients’ privacy is important to us. This website uses Secured Socket Layers (SSL) and advance firewall activities to protect your internet transaction. A closed lock icon means that the SSL is active. If your browser does not accept SSL technology, the transaction will not be accepted. E.E.T.S. will handle your personal information safely and responsibly.
For your convenience you can make a payment via a credit card online. Visa, Master Card, American Express are all accepted via PayPal.
We Value Your Opinion
If you would like to share your ideas, recommendation, or comments on how we can serve you better please use the form supplied on our Contact Us page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these courses approved by the appropriate agencies such as American Heart Association and New York State Department of Health?
Yes. All course requiring certificates have been approved by their appropriate agencies.
- Do the online courses cover the same content as the traditional classes?
Yes. The curriculum is identical, just more convenient for the participants.
- Will I get a refund if I fail the post test?
Each client will have the opportunity to retake the exam if a satisfactory grade is not achieved. If success is not reached after two attempts, then the course must be paid for again and retaken. (For CPR course, you can go back and review until you pass).
- Do I get a regular CPR card when I take the blended version which is online?
Yes. You will get the identical CPR card as traditional CPR participants. The online course covers the same content, but instead of being in an all day class, the lecture portion can be completed at your pace anywhere you have internet access.
- How long does the practical portion of the online CPR courses take?
It varies from 30 – 60 minutes.