PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Protecting our clients’ privacy is important to us. This website uses Secured Socket Layers (SSL) and advance firewall activities to protect your internet transaction. A closed lock icon means that the SSL is active. If your browser does not accept SSL technology, the transaction will not be accepted. E.E.T.S. will handle your personal information safely and responsibly.
For your convenience you can make a payment via a debit, credit, or eCheck online. Credit cards such as Visa, Master, and American Express cards are processed online via PayPal. PayPal account is not required to complete payment.
BY REGISTERING AND PAYING FOR THE COURSE (“NYS Mandated Child Abuse”) YOU (“Course Participant”) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT ABOVE, PRIOR TO PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION. THE COURSE MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN SIX (6) WEEKS OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION. IF THE COURSE IS NOT COMPLETED WITHIN SIX (6) WEEKS OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION, THE COURSE WILL BE DEREGISTERED AND ALL COURSE PROGRESS WILL BE FORFEITED. RE-REGISTRATION FOR THE COURSE WILL REQUIRE A NEW, SEPARATE PAYMENT. PAYMENT IS EQUIVALENT TO YOUR SIGNATURE ON THE ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT.
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN FULL PRIOR TO TAKING THE COURSE. IF CHARGES ARE REVERSED OR PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED, YOUR COURSE PROGRESS WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL BE RENDERED INVALID.
The course certificate is generated with the name of the person who purchases this course. If the course is being purchased on behalf of another person, Elite must be contacted to make changes in advance prior to the start of the course or first lesson. Under no circumstance will the names on certificates be substituted by our staff once the course has been started. No substitutions or refunds are available once the course is in progress.
Online course participants must have access to the Internet, a device with audio and video capabilities (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), a printer, and an email address.
- Each Course Participant is responsible for providing their correct information (name, address, social security, and date of birth).
- If the Participant selects to have their Child Abuse training reported to the NYS Education Department, the Participant’s information will be electronically sent to NYSED within 7-14 days of completing this course.
- Once the Participant’s information is electronically sent to NYSED, it will be uploaded to the participant’s applicable TEACH account or to the NYS Office of the Professions.
- Download and keep the PDF copy of the Certificate of Completion for your records. Replacement certificates are $10 for each copy.
All courses are completed online. These online courses are independent self-study, no classroom meetings; student may login to course at their own time schedule, no specific login times. Students may email and/or call during office hours course content questions to course instructors. The instructional methods used include reading assignments, practice exercises and other assignments, audio/video lectures, chapter review exams, and a final exam.
We Value Your Opinion
If you would like to share your ideas, recommendation, or comments on how we can serve you better please use the form supplied on our Contact Us page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are these courses approved by the appropriate agencies such as American Heart Association and New York State Department of Health? Yes. All course requiring certificates have been approved by their appropriate agencies.
- Do the online courses cover the same content as the traditional classes? Yes. The curriculum is identical, just more convenient for the participants.
- Will I get a refund if I fail the post test? Each client will have the opportunity to retake the exam if a satisfactory grade is not achieved. If success is not reached after two attempts, then the course must be paid for again and retaken. (For CPR course, you can go back and review until you pass).
- Do I get a regular CPR card when I take the blended version which is online? Yes. You will get the identical CPR card as traditional CPR participants. The online course covers the same content, but instead of being in an all day class, the lecture portion can be completed at your pace anywhere you have internet access.
- How long does the practical portion of the online CPR courses take? It varies from 30 – 60 minutes.